- JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Offers & Packages
- Meetings & Events
- For Business
- Contact Us
Hôtel de Vigny
Paris Champs-Elysées 5* Hotel9 rue Balzac , Paris, 75008. France
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 99 80 80 - Fax: +33 (0)1 42 99 80 40 - Email
Visit Hotel Website
Boutique Luxury Five Star Luxury Hotel in Paris
Luxury Paris Hotel in the 8th Arrondissement Near the Champs-Elysées
Hotel de Vigny in Paris is situated close to the Champs-Elysées on the quieter and more private side of Paris' 8th arrondissement.
5 star Hotel de Vigny offers elegant simplicity and the very best in boutique service.
Refined and Welcoming Atmosphere
Hotel de Vigny is a five storey, stylish Parisian building that adorns a corner site, where guests enter through revolving doors manned by a friendly doorman. The refined atmosphere of the boutique Hotel de Vigny lobby and salon sets the tone with regard to the theme, which is spacious and welcoming.
Comfortable Relaxing Ambiance
Oriental rugs adorn the wood-panelled walls and vibrant, elegant furnishings add a dash of colour and modernity to Hotel de Vigny's traditionally French interior.
This area is a perfect place for guests to relax in comfortable armchairs arranged around an open fire.
Boutique Luxury Hotel Accommodation in Paris
Beautifully Designed Luxury Paris Accommodation
Hotel de Vigny in Paris, close to the Champs-Elysées provides all modern comforts without losing the Parisian townhouses' authentic character and charm.
All rooms and suites at de-luxe Hotel de Vigny offer wall-to-wall carpeting, lush fabrics, a mini-bar, a phone with data ports and voicemail. There is the convenience of Wi-Fi Internet access, cable TV as well as a personal safe.
Bathrooms in Hotel de Vigny's luxury rooms and suites are clad in a spotted black marble with a brown and beige trim and furnished with cut-glass lamps and retro brass fixtures. Hair dryers, slippers and robes are also provided.
Paris Champs-Elysées Boutique Luxury Hotel
Grand Re-opening - March 2014
The restaurant of Hotel de Vigny - le Baretto, closed for major refurbishment works on January 6th 2014. The new Penati Al Baretto will open in March 2014 with a new decor and world renowned Italian Chef Alberico Penati.
Italian Gourmet Cuisine
It's a very exciting time for everybody here at the Hotel de Vigny. Our adjoining restaurant is receiving an extensive renovation, which when complete, will offer some of the finest Italian cuisine available in the city of Paris.
We have worked hard to bring in a culinary team of international repute, who will be delivering an extensive menu of Italian classics and contemporary dishes... and we are certain that our guests will be delighted once the re-launch takes place.
Room Service at Hotel de Vigny
In the meantime, guests will be able to order an eclectic range of room service, including breakfast, lunch, light snacks and evening meals.
Paris City Guide, Tourism & Travel
Paris Hotel Offers at Hôtel de Vigny
Luxury Hotel Offers & Deluxe Hotel Deals on Paris' Champs Elysées
Hotel De Vigny Paris offers the best luxury Paris hotel room rates and boutique accommodation deals in Paris' 8th district.
Book one of our special offers and experience traditional boutique luxury at Hotel De Vigny Paris. Designed by Nina Campbell, each of our deluxe hotel rooms are decorated in their own unique colour scheme and classic design. Just a few moments from Paris' famous Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel de Vigny Paris is perfectly located with the city's museums, tourist attractions and the best designer shopping right on our doorstep.
Hotel Special Offers at Hotel de Vigny Paris
Book direct with Hotel de Vigny for the best possible room rates available.
- Winter Special OfferExperience the perfect Winter getaway this year – right in the centre of Paris. Located in a quiet street just off the Champs Elysees, Hotel De Vigny is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway. Whether you’re looking to do go designer shopping in central Paris or have a romantic Winter getaway… Hotel de Vigny can offer you some of the finest accommodation in the city.
- Weekend Specials: Upon AvailabilityThinking of taking a weekend trip to Paris? Searching for a late deal, but don’t want to compromise on luxury? Take a look at the brand new late deals available from luxury five-star Hotel de Vigny. Located just off the Champs Elysees, this stunning Art Deco hotel is a central Parisian haven. The hotel is a perfect base for all the delights of the city… and ideal for those special weekend getaways you’re guaranteed to remember.
- Early BirdBook your Paris getaway at least 30 days in advance with the Early Bird offer and enjoy your stay at the Hotel De Vigny while saving 10% off our Best Available Rate! Full and non refundable prepayment is required at booking time - Dates of stay can not be changed or modified.
- Best Available RateBook the Best Available Rates at Hotel de Vigny in Paris Champs Elysées. Best price available online for your stay in Paris at Hotel de Vigny in Paris.
- Best Rate: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast at Hotel de Vigny2014 has arrived and right now we're offering a stunning deal on luxury stays - including breakfast - at the boutique five-star Hotel de Vigny. Take a look at our latest offer here.
Hôtel de Vigny Photo Gallery
Photos of Luxury Hotel de Vigny Paris, France
Exclusive photographs of the luxury Hotel de Vigny in the centre of Paris, just off the Champs Elysees. Check out our luxury rooms, restaurants, meeting and conference facilities... and of course - the local attractions close to the hotel.
Meeting Rooms, Conferences & Events in Paris
Paris Business Meetings and Seminar Facilities
De-luxe Hotel de Vigny in Paris does not provide a business centre on-site as such, but one of our lounges can be closed for business meetings and seminars if required.
Hotel de Vigny provides administrative services on request at the reception desk such as a photocopier and a fax machine.
Wi-Fi Internet Access
Wi-Fi Internet access is provided for guests and available in all common parts of luxury Hotel de Vigny.
Contact Hôtel de Vigny in Paris
Hotel de Vigny Paris Contact Details
If you wish to contact Hotel de Vigny in Paris for any enquiry or additional information... please use the following details:
Hotel de Vigny
9 rue Balzac, 75008, Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 99 80 80 - Fax: +33 (0)1 42 99 80 40
|Hotel Reception & Reservations||+33 (0)1 42 99 80 80||Enquiries|
|Group Rates &
Please contact Andrea Herrmann
|+33 (0) 1 42 99 80 80
Please contact Sigrid Loisel
|+33 (0) 1 42 99 80 80
|Travel Agents & Tour
Please contact Andrea Herrmann
|+33 (0) 1 42 99 80 80
|'Le Baretto' Restaurant &
Please contact, Philippe Landat
|+33 (0)1 42 99 80 00
Email Enquiries to Hotel de Vigny
If you would like to contact Hotel de Vigny by email please use our online enquiry form. Hotel de Vigny will answer your enquiry as soon as is possible.
Hotel de Vigny Location Map and Travel Directions
Please use our hotel location map & Google Streetview to find Hotel de Vigny in Paris.
Detailed travel directions and transport options are available for guests travelling to Hotel de Vigny in Paris by air, road, rail and local metro services.
- Winter Special Offer
Winter at Hotel de Vigny: Breakfast Included
- Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
Weekend Specials: Upon Availability
- Early Bird
Book a Month in Advance and get 10 % Discount on Best Available Rate!
- Best Available Rate
This is what you are looking for : the best possible rate at Hotel de Vigny Paris
- Penatti Al Baretto Restaurant: Grand Opening March 2014
- Paris Monet Exhibition at Grand Palais
- Spend Christmas in Paris Champs Elysees
- Spring Festivals, Events and Exhibitions Highlights in Paris
- Roland Garros at Hotel de Vigny
- Paris Plages for a Seine Side Holiday
- Classique au Vert with Hotel De Vigny
- Vendanges de Montmartre 2011
- Christmas & New Year in Paris: Hotel de Vigny
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- The Nouvel Orsay: An Impressionists Dream of Paris
- Paris in June with Hotel de Vigny
- Paris Motor Show with Hotel de Vigny
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- The Sisters of Napoleon at Musée Marmottan Monet
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Cartier: Style and History from 4 December 2013 at The Grand Palais
- Art and Culture in Paris this Winter