- JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Offers & Packages
- Meetings & Events
- For Business
- Contact Us
42 The Calls
4-star Boutique Hotel in Leeds42, The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EW. UK
Tel: +44 (0)113 244 0099 - Fax: +44 (0)113 234 4100 - Email
Visit Hotel Website
42 The Calls Boutique Hotel in Leeds
Refreshingly different boutique hotel in Leeds city centre
42 The Calls is a 18th Century riverside corn mill converted into a boutique hotel. From the beamed ceilings with their original Mill mechanism, to the handmade beds, and the extensive collection of original paintings and drawings, friendly touches such as homemade shortbread and fudge, 42 The Calls has crafted each room to a unique character.
This award winning hotel is homely and boutique, and has an honesty bar to allow guests an alternative place to meet and relax outside of their bedrooms and has complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
Central Leeds Location
Brilliantly located in central Leeds, overlooking the River Aire, just a few minutes walk from the buzz of Leeds City Centre and the train station, with easy access to events outside of Leeds at the world famous Headingley Cricket Ground and Yorkshire Dales.
The Legendary Breakfast
Don't miss out on 42 The Calls legendary breakfast featuring an extensive 'sausage menu' celebrating local farmers produce, homemade jams and marmalades, traditional Whitby kippers and all the trimmings to make a full Yorkshire breakfast which is definitely worth leaving home for.
Meetings & Events Facilities
Meeting facilities include meeting rooms for small groups which overlook the River Aire, and a much larger venue seating over 50 in a traditional theatre style.
If you are planning to stay regularly at 42 The Calls it may be more economical for you to open a Corporate Account.
Boutique Hotel Rooms in Leeds
Luxury 4 star hotel rooms in Leeds at 42 The Calls
All bedrooms at 42 The Calls in Leeds are designed around the original features of the cornmill.
Oak beams, industrial girders, original mill mechanisms protrude from the ceiling (once used for hauling the grain up from The River Aire). Cream paintwork, exposed brick walls and bold modernist colour schemes make up the interiors.
Luxury Boutique Hotel, Leeds
42 The Calls 4 star luxury boutique hotel, located a short walk from the city's train station, is positioned deep in the heart of Leeds overlooking the picturesque River Aire.
The hotel, a converted 18th Century corn mill, is a perfect base for touring the beautiful and historic county of Yorkshire, and close to all the major transport hubs.
42 the Calls is ideally situated near to many of the city's major attractions, including: Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera North, Kirkgate market, Thornton's & Queen's Arcade, The Light... and the north's grandest shopping experience - The Victoria Quarter.
Boutique Hotel Breaks in Leeds
Weekend break hotel offers in Leeds at 42 The Calls
It's so nice to give yourself that little bit more during your stay at 42 The Calls, Leeds. You will not find a better price elsewhere as you will enjoy the best price hotel special offers booking directly with the hotel.
Prices & Reservations
You can check prices, make reservations, make adjustments to existing bookings or cancel your booking using the online booking facility. Alternatively, contact 42 The Calls hotel directly on +44 (0)1132 440099 or by email: email@example.com
Luxury Hotel Gift Vouchers
Looking for a gift? Give to others with a 42 The Calls Gift Certificate. With plenty of short weekend breaks in Yorkshire to select from.
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night StaysLeeds 42 The Calls is offering 20.14% discounts off three night stays at our luxury boutique hotel. Take advantage of the beautiful lakes, peaks, dales and countryside surrounding cosmopolitan Leeds… along with all the exceptional restaurants, shopping and nightlife to be had within the city.
- Best Available RateAvailable throughout the week. Enjoy the best available rate in the city centre of Leeds at 42 The Calls luxury hotel.
- Advance Purchase PriceEnjoy a discounted rate by booking early at 42 The Calls, located on the river aire in the heart of Leeds City Centre. This rate requires payment on reservation, it is non-refundable and not amendable. Rate is including VAT, complimentary, 24 hour WIFI and excludes Breakfast.
- Two Nights Stay OfferEnjoy 15% off the Best Available Rate when you stay for two nights. Don't miss out on this offer that is available throughout the week at 42 The Calls hotel in Leeds.
- His'n'Hers BreakAvailable throughout the week. A little bit for him, and some more for her! The His n Hers break package at 42 the Calls in Leeds includes shopping to please both.
- Love at 42 Romantic BreakAvailable throughout the week. Snuggle up with your loved one and enjoy all the romance at 42 The Calls in Leeds.
42 The Calls Photo Gallery
Browse our selection of luxury hotel images at 42 The Calls,
Take a look at what our 4-star boutique hotel has in store for you...
Meeting Rooms, Conferences & Events in Leeds
Meetings, conferences and events in Leeds at 42 The Calls
At 42 The Calls, we've got a reputation for doing things a little bit differently... and our delegate packages have a style all of their own too. Guests at our quirkily converted 18th century corn mill are greeted by expansive, twisting corridors and a homely, boutique feel. You'll have a dedicated member of the team standing by to help with anything you need and your delegates will love the homemade little touches.
Contact 42 The Calls in Leeds
Remember, the best room prices are available by booking direct
with the hotel!
The best hotel room price is always offered by the hotel so do not hesitate to contact 42 The Calls directly with any hotel enquiries.
42 The Calls
42, The Calls, LS2 7EW, Leeds, UK
Tel: +44 (0)113 244 0099 - Fax: +44 (0)113 234 4100
|Hotel Reception & Reservations||+44 (0)113 244 0099||Enquiries|
|Corporate & Business Travel at 42 The Calls||+44 (0)113 244 0099||Enquiries|
|Group Rates & Reservations at 42 The Calls||+44 (0)113 244 0099||Enquiries|
|Travel Agents & Tour Operators||+44 (0)113 244 0099||Enquiries|
|42 The Calls Press &
Please contact Charlotte Cull
|+44 (0)113 244 0099
Email Enquiries to 42 The Calls Hotel
If you would like to contact 42 The Calls by email please use our online enquiry form. 42 The Calls will answer your enquiry as soon as is possible.
42 The Calls Location Map, Streetview & Travel Directions
Find our boutique hotel in Leeds using our hotel location map and Google Streetview. Please read our travel directions to 42 The Calls for guests travelling to Leeds by air, road, train or bus. You can also download 42 The Calls Sat Nav GPS Files to help you find 42 The Calls if you are travelling to Leeds by road.
42 The Calls Press & Media Information
Further facts and background press and media information is available about 42 The Calls in Leeds. Find out about 42 The Calls film and photoshoot policy and service. Photos of 42 The Calls are also available to download from our media library.
- 20.14 Percent Off 3 Night Stays
20.14% off Three Night Stays at 42 The Calls
- Best Available Rate
Best Available Rate at 42 The Calls Hotel
- Advance Purchase Price
Advance Purchase Price at 42 The Calls in Leeds
- Two Nights Stay Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 15% at 42 The Calls in Leeds
- His'n'Hers Break
His'n'Hers Short Breaks in Leeds at 42 The Calls
- What's on in Leeds - 2013
- Bruce Springsteen Comes to Leeds
- 42 The Calls Visits Angelica's at the new Trinity Shopping Centre
- 42 The Calls Receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Leeds Festival 2013: Wellington Boot Cleaning
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Christmas in Leeds with 42 the Calls
- Personal Shopper Experience at REISS Leeds: 26th September-6th October 2013
- Shop and Stay in Leeds This Christmas Season
- Leeds: The North’s Shopping Destination
- Exclusive Discounts for Andrea Bocelli Concert in Leeds
- Christmas Parties in the River Room Starting this Sunday
- Tour de France 2014 to Start in Leeds
- 42 the Calls Awarded 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Afternoon Tea at 42 The Calls
- Valentine's in Leeds at 42 the Calls
- Leeds Festival at 42 The Calls
- Leeds Loves Food at 42 the Calls
- Yorkshire Day with 42 The Calls
- Kaiser Chiefs Come Home to Leeds
- Leeds City Varieties is Back - and Bigger than Ever
- Holidays at Home are GREAT with 42 The Calls
- What's on in Leeds: Summer at 42 The Calls
- 42 The Calls team up with Reiss
- Christmas Recipes at 42 The Calls
- Explore the North of England with Days Out From Leeds
- The Who Return To Leeds for 50th Anniversary